Collection of the Divine
Various organizations exist, each with their own goals and members. Here are some that the Scions are currently aware of.
- The World’s Feast Initiative: An international nonprofit activism/charity organization, the WFI is dedicated to ending global hunger and improving farming techniques and technologies. Headed by Ken Ramirez, the WFI has become a prominent force in the world, feeding the hungry, supporting those who work hard, and exposing those who exploit others for profit.
- The Double Aught: The local Irish mob of Las Vegas, named for the green “00” space on a roulette wheel and the denomination of buckshot size (as the members favor shotguns for arms). Their members include dullahan and various Scions, lead by the crafty, knowledgeable human Ian Muldoon. Trey Miller’s father, Cassidy Miller, is rumored to have had connections with the Double Aught, with Muldoon focusing on finding Cassidy for some unknown reason.
- The Jiang Shi: The local Triads of Las Vegas, named after the Chinese vampire or “hopping corpse”, due to the gang’s inclusion of these foul creatures. Constantly at odds with the Double Aught, the Jiang Shi seeks to eliminate them and gain a monopoly over the city. They work out of the Imperial Palace casino, putting the squeeze on the staff and patrons.
- The Black Kraken Crew: A ruthless band of modern-day pirates, the BKC prowls the coastal cities of America, preying on them and other ships they come across. Headed by Octavia Rackham, Scion of Susano-o, the BKC is a powerful force on the sea. However, they are rumored to have spies within other gangs, such as the Double Aught in Las Vegas.
- Amphitrite Aquafarms: Named in honor of Poseidon’s wife, Amphitrite Aquafarms is a prominent fish-farming company headquartered in New York City. Its current CEO is Manfred Pescatore, a Scion of Poseidon with a temper to match his father, magnified by his drinking habit. Well-run and profitable, it’s an associate member of the World’s Feast Organization thanks to its sustainable practices and charitable work.