Collection of the Divine
- The World Cultural Museum: Located in San Jose, California, the WCM is a nationally-renowned world history museum, showcasing historical and cultural artifacts from all over the world. Curated by the best scholarly figures, the WCM is a pinnacle of an educational institution. The museum has received many generous donations from Ken Ramirez. Professor Daniel Matsumoto, a teacher from San Jose State University, acts as the curator of the Japanese wing.
- The Luxor hotel/casino: The third largest hotel in the world and the greenest on the Strip, the Luxor is one of the most popular Las Vegas destinations. With a well-run staff focused on entertainment and comfort, the Luxor is one of the most opulent places to go for a vacation. However, its concierge head, Charlotte DeCarabas, runs a secret counterfeiting operation in a secret room within the hotel, creating and dispensing forged chips, event passes, and other items. Only four other people in Las Vegas know of this operation, including scion Jackson Graves.
- The Ravenwood Psychiatric Institute: Located in one of the quieter, secluded areas of Kansas City, KS, Ravenwood is a quality mental health hospital, regularly taking patients with various psychoses. It is nestled in a woody location, imbuing a sense of tranquility and calm from the surroundings. Unbeknownst to the staff and administration, the head of psychotherapy is a Scion of Betsy Ross, who keeps very good care of patients under her charge, employing loyal followers within the hospital to keep standards high.
- Mama Shone’s cottage: Abode of the wise and irascible Mama Shone, guide to Scions in need (particularly of the Loa). A simple home, it’s filled with a variety of important items for teaching Scions about the more mystical aspects of the world. It’s located near a swamp which Mama uses to test the abilities of Scions who come to her for guidance.
- Meats & Sweets: A combination BBQ restaurant and patisserie, run by two cousins: Francine Spicer and Gordon Baker (a Scion of Erzulie and a Scion of Ganesha). Located in the Treme of New Orleans, it caters to those looking for comfort food at all hours of the day (and some of the night).
- Crossroads Manor: A state landmark of Louisiana, this antebellum mansion has a bad reputation for being haunted and the location of necromancers. Some say the house is infused with the evil of the old slave trade and Confederate forces that once lived there; others believe the constant stream of dark magic practitioners corrupted the house. Whatever its background, it’s always home to ghosts, zombies, and psychotic necromancers.